How do I connect LinearB to a private Slack channel?
- Connect with Slack through our app. If you haven't already, instructions are here: How Do I Connect LinearB To Slack?
- Configure your LinearB team(s) with existing public channels. We will change this to your private channel behind the scenes.
- Invite LinearB Bot to the desired private channel. In the channel, type
@LinearB Bot then hit Enter.
- Send us both the public channel ID from step 2 and the requested private channel ID from step 3. You can email this information to your personal account manager, or to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We'll complete the integration and notify you when you're all set!