Release Date: Jan 13, 2020
LinearB is now supporting the ability to set thresholds for notifications and the option to opt-in/opt-out from receiving individual notification types on the team’s Slack channel.
We currently have 5 notifications that indicate either a quality risk or delivery risk.
- High-Risk Work - The default pull request size used to be above 100 lines of code. Now, users can customize the pull request size from above 20 lines to above 200 lines. Rework/Refactor - (Default: 50%) can be configured from above 20% to above 80%
- Pull Request merged without review - default: above 20 lines. Now users can customize pull request size, from above 0 to above 100.
- Merge with basic review: Pull request size - default: above 20 lines. Now users can customize pull request size, from above 0 to above 100. Review time - default 20 minutes. Can be customized from below 1 min to below 60 min.
- Review request hanging - default - above 3 days, can be configured between 0.5 days and 6 days.
- Long review - default - above 4 days, can be configured between 0.5 days and 6 days.
Changing the default thresholds will also affect the predefined filters in the Activity page and the results of the predefined filters will be dependent on the new thresholds.
Opt-in and opt-out from slack notifications are also available from slack settings.